- Trip confirmation requires a 30% deposit.
- Payment via Paypal or bank transfer.
- Once deposits are received, a confirmation email will be sent out with trip dates and questionnaire to help plan our trip.
- International Credit Card payments incur a 4% surcharge.
- Cancellations made more 90 days in advance of trip departure. The deposit will be 90% refunded.
- Less than 90 days in advance of trip departure. The 30% deposit will be forfeited.
- Within 30 days of trip departure will incur a 30% fee plus deposit if another booking can not replace yours.
- If cancelling 21 days before your trip date. The amount will be paid in full unless a replacement can be found.
Bad Weather Policy
- The nature of the rivers in the southern lakes area, can at times be subject to intense rainfall, at such times the rivers will rise at a rapid rate causing severe conditions where client safety and comfort will become an issue. At such times a call will be made by your guide to cancel, first looking at options to reschedule your trip. If not at all possible, your deposit will be 90% refunded.
We strongly advise getting travel insurance to cover for any event or sudden change in plans (such as sickness, injury, damage, loss or delay) that may happen during a trip or when having to cancel your trip at late notice.
Yours Truly New Zealand Fly fishing guide Todd Adolph